Pharmacy Education Foundation (PEF)
The Pharmacy Education Foundation:
The Pharmacy Education Foundation (PEF) is a 501-C-3 non-profit foundation, and the ACPE accredited provider for continuing education offered in conjunction with the association. The PEF has its own Board of Directors, which are appointed by the board of IPA. In addition to hosting a variety of annual fundraising events (including its annual golf outing), the PEF also awards three Joseph E. McSoley Scholarships to students from each Indiana College of pharmacy.
The mission of the Pharmacy Education Foundation (PEF) is to support the Indiana Pharmacists Alliance by soliciting philanthropic contributions to support scholarships, grants, and other foundation programs.
- Work with the educational community to identify practice-related issues
- Promote the existence and value of the organization to various public entities
- Educate the public on the role of the pharmacist
- Educate the other key stakeholders on the role and value of pharmacists in the healthcare system
- Promote pharmacy as a profession dedicated to providing the public with the knowledge necessary to use their medication safely and effectively
- Promote the PEF mission to pharmacists of the state and other public entities to ensure complete understanding
2018 PEF Board of Directors
|Bonnie Brown, President||ISHPfirstname.lastname@example.org||317-448-6976|
|Randy Hitchens, Treasurer||IANTPemail@example.com||317-634-4968|