Future Pharmacists Conference
Learn how to stay successful and stay involved after pharmacy school.
Date: April 12-13, time TBD
Location: Embassy Suites Conference Center, Noblesville, IN
$40 IPA Student Pharmacist Members (includes lunch)
$60 Non-Member Student Pharmacist (includes lunch)
- Discuss a forecast of the future of pharmacy in the next five years.
- Learn how to manage your finances after graduation.
- Learn to use continuing professional development to enhance your career prospects.
- Discover career options and pathways newly graduating pharmacy students may not consider.
- Bring your resume for review! Hone and refine your CV with individual feedback. Recommendations will be discussed from 2:00-3:00pm during the CV Workshop.
- Enjoy lunch with fellow students and pharmacists (included in price of registration).
|7:30 - 8:00 am||CHECK-IN|
|8:00 - 8:15 am||
Lynn Fletcher, PharmD
Co-Chair IPA New Practitioner Council
|8:15 - 8:45 am||
KEYNOTE-PHARMACISTS AS ADVOCATES
Jasmine Gonzalvo, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, CDE, LDE
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist and Clinical Associate Professor, Purdue University
|8:45 - 9:45 am||
Darin Ramsey, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP
Director of Assessment and Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Butler University
|9:45 - 10:00 am||NETWORKING BREAK|
|10:00 - 11:00 am||
President of Affinity Financial, The Walker Group
|11:00 - 12:00 pm||
GETTING READY FOR ROTATIONS
Brian M. Shepler, PharmD
Assistant Dean for Experiential Learning Clinical Associate Professor, Purdue University
|12:00 - 1:00 pm||NETWORKING AND LUNCH|
|1:00 - 2:00 pm||P4 PANEL|
|2:00 - 3:00 pm||
Alex Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Assistant Professor, Purdue University College of Pharmacy
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist (Internal Medicine), Eskenazi Health
|3:00 - 3:15 pm||NETWORKING BREAK|
|3:15-4:45 pm||CAREER ROUNDTABLES|
|4:45 pm||NETWORKING WINNERS, CLOSING REMARKS, AND ADJOURNMENT|