- Future Pharmacist Conference
Future Pharmacist Conference
Learn how to stay successful and stay involved after pharmacy school.
Date: July 20, 2018 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Location: Ritz Charles, 12156 N. Meridian St, Carmel, IN
- Discuss a forecast of the future of pharmacy in the next five years.
- Learn how to manage your finances after graduation.
- Learn to use continuing professional development to enhance your career prospects.
- Discover career options and pathways newly graduating pharmacy students may not consider.
- Hone and refine your CV with individual feedback.
- Enjoy lunch with fellow students and pharmacists (included in price of registration.)
$40 IPA Student Pharmacist Member (includes lunch)
$60 Non-Member Student Pharmacist (includes lunch)
7:30 – 8:00 am
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND CHECK-IN
8:00 – 8:15 am
WELCOME ANS INTRODUCTIONS
Lynn Fletcher, PharmD IPA New Practitioner Council, Chair
8:15 – 8:45 am
What is going on in the state and how do I get involved?
8:45 – 9:45 am
9:45 – 10:00 am
10:00 – 11:00 am
11:00 – 11:15 am
JOSEPH E. MCSOLEY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Butler, Purdue, and Manchester Universities
11:15 – 1:00 pm
EXPOSITION, POSTER SHOWCASE, NETWORKING, AND LUNCH
1:00 – 2:00 pm
P4 PANEL DISCUSSION
P1-P3 Preparing for Residencies and Beyond
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Submit your resume to us pre-event
and the New Practitioner Council will
review and give any suggestions to
help you fine tune it for your next
interview. Additional details in
your confirmation email.
3:00 – 3:15 pm
3:15 – 4:45 pm
NETWORKING WINNERS, CLOSING REMARKS, AND ADJOURNMENT
NOTE: Consent to use of photographs and images: Registration and attendance at or participation in, IPA meetings and other activities constitute an agreement by the registrant to IPA's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee 's image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities..