Fellowship Recognition Program
ISHP's Fellowship Recognition Program was created in 2020 to recognize excellence in pharmacy practice and grant recognition and promote public awareness of pharmacists who have distinguished themselves in pharmacy practice.
- Current membership in IPA & ISHP. Must maintain membership to maintain fellow status.
- At least 10 years of sustained practice excellence and professionalism in health-system pharmacy practice.
- Contribution to the total body of knowledge in health-system pharmacy practice.
- Involvement in and commitment to educating practitioners and others.
- Demonstration of active involvement and leadership in professional activities.
- Members of the ISHP Board of Directors are not eligible during their term of service.
A candidate receiving recognition shall be designated a "Fellow of the Indiana Society of Health-System Pharmacists" (FISHP).
- Applications open August 1.
- Applications due December 1. No changes are accepted once application is submitted to the FISHP Recognition Committee.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the application shall be provided to the candidate.
- Completed applications are submitted to the FISHP Recognition Committee.
- FISHP Recognition Committee makes recommendations for awarding fellowship status to the ISHP Board of Directors.
- ISHP Board of Directors votes on recommendations from the FISHP Recognition Committee.
Important information for applicants: Please review the following materials closely.