- IPA Joins Indiana Coalition for Patient-Centered Care (ICPCC)
- IPA's New President
IPA's New President
By Dylan Goodman on 5/23/2021
Meet Dawn Moore, Indiana Pharmacists Association's President. Dawn Moore, PharmD, MS, FACHE, serves as Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer at Community Health Network. She is responsible for the strategic direction and overall practice of the pharmacy enterprise. Prior to her current role at Community Health Network, Moore served as Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer at Indiana University Health. Previously, Moore was assistant director of pharmacy at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics for six years. Moore leads with a passion for driving patient safety and quality outcomes and growing value added services. She is a graduate of Florida A&M University, where she received her doctorate of pharmacy degree, and the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, where she completed a pharmacy administration Residency and master’s degree program.
Moore is president of the Indiana Pharmacists Association and is a member and the American Society of Health Systems Pharmacy (ASHP), in which she serves on the Pharmacy Executive Leadership Alliance and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force. Moore participated as an associate faculty member for ASHP’s Pharmacy Leadership Academy for three years and as a member of ASHP’s Women in Pharmacy Leadership Steering Committee. Moore is an affiliate assistant professor of clinical pharmacy with Purdue and Butler universities and also participates on the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education’s (ACPE) On-Site Evaluation Teams. Moore is also a board member of the Indianapolis Coalition for Patient Safety and the Martin Center Sickle Cell Initiative.
Dawn Moore is looking forward to this year and has set many goals including:
- Increasing and developing membership by providing value to IPA's members through opportunities and resources
- Continuing to advocate pharmacy practice advancement highlighting the positive impact pharmacists and technicians have on patient health
- Expanding diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts within each IPA academy, through partnering with Indiana organizations, and making an impact on health disparities
- Continuing to developing membership and providing value to IPA's members
We look forward to seeing Indiana Pharmacists Association grow under Dawn's leadership.