2020 MPJE Law Review & NAPLEX Review
Due to Social Distancing recommendations, these 2 events will now be Webinars
MPJE Law Review
May 7, 2020 -- 9am-1pm
- Review for the MPJE with other pharmacy students and professionals.
- Participants receive a review packet via email to assist in studying for the exam.
- Practice questions are incorporated frequently into the review packet to test your knowledge and provide insight into MPJE formatting.
- Receive instruction from experts in pharmacy law.
Students graduating in 2020, Pharmacists, and Residents taking Indiana exam are invited to attend.
Registration has closed!
May 6, 2020 -- 8am-4:30pm
- Discuss and practice clinical problem solving strategies with patient case scenarios.
- Evaluate appropriate therapeutic recommendations involving the top 200 most commonly used drugs.
- Review and practice various types of calculations encountered in compounding and administering medications.
- Review the indication, dosing, contraindications, and side effects of common nonprescription products.
All 2020 graduates are invited to attend. All major credit cards are accepted. For planning purposes, please register early.