Advancing Our Profession Together
Indiana Pharmacists Alliance was founded in 1882 by a group of pioneering pharmacists, includng Colonel Eli Lilly and G.D. Searle. Today, we represent over 7,200 Indiana liscensed pharamcists, 5,000 pharmacy technicians and 1,000 student pharmacists.
Indiana Pharmacists Allicance provides vision and a collective voice for Indiana pharmacy professionals. We buile consensus for members working across the continiuum of health care, including community, health system, managed care and senior care pharmacies.
We provide valuable professional resources to pharmacist, student pharmacist and pharmacy technician members to support the pharmacy profession and member careers.
To be the voice and advocate for the profession of pharmacy in Indiana
To lead the advancement of Indiana Pharamcy by promoting legislation and innovations that optimize patient care, safety and the health of our communities.
- Integrity: Adhere to the highest ethical and moral principles.
- Partnerships: Work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Accountability: Take responsibility for actions and results.
- Leadership: Lead from where you are.
- Innovation: Develope new and inventive approaches.
The Oath of a Pharmacist
I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy. In fulfilling this vow:
- I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.
- I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for my patients.
- I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I will accept the lifelong obligation to improve my professional knowledge and competence.
- I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical and legal conduct.
- I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.
- I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists.
- I take these vows voluntarily with the full realization of the responsibility with which I am entrusted by the public.
Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
9449 Priority Way West Drive. Suite 230
Indianapolis, IN 46240 - 6404
Phone: (317) 634-4968
Fax: (317) 632-1219